Programming For Teachers
Putting those old machines to use and maximizing the fit
between your computer language lab, software and students!
(or at least
- To Code or Not to Code (Volume 7, Number 3)
- Begin with the BASICs (Volume 7, Number 4)
- Investigating Students' Redrafts: The BASIC Way
(Volume 8, Number 1)
- Let's Taste Some Java (Volume 8, Number 2)
- Programming Objects (Volume 8, Number 3)
- Properties of Objects (Volume 8, Number 4)
- Methods of Objects (Volume 9, Number 1)
Check out the latest issue of the Computer Assisted
English Language Learning Journal for the accompanying article.
BEFORE ATTEMPTING ANY CODING, CONTEMPLATE MY NUMBER ONE RULE
CLICK HERE TO SEE MY NUMBER ONE RULE OF